There are many ways that you can help!
(a) Make a Donation or Payment
Giving online to St Stephen’s is simple, quick and secure. You can either make a one-off payment, or set up a standing order.
Credit or debit cards can be used and there is a facility to tick the GiftAid so that we will actually get an additional 25% from HMR&C.
If you are a company and have received a Church Rate bill from us, you can make your payment via this page as well; just click on the “Donate Now” button and then select Church Rate and select One Off Payment.
No charge is made to visitors to our church, but we would simply remind all those that do visit, that the annual maintenance costs, and the costs involved in keeping the church open are substantial, and appeal to you to support us with these costs.
(b) Make a Commitment
- Review what you already give and increase it if you can (even a small increase adds up over a year)
- Join the national Parish Giving Scheme which allows St Stephen Walbrook to improve cashflow from its donations and reduces the amount of administration that is needed in making Gift Aid claims
- Through this Scheme you give to the PCC by Direct Debit and can, if you wish, increase your giving by inflation each year. You sign a declaration so that Gift Aid is automatically added to the amount you give
- Join the planned giving scheme by making a commitment to give by standing order. A standing order enables St Stephen Walbrook to plan and means the cost of our ministry is supported, whether or not you can be in church
- Provided you are a UK tax payer, signing a Gift Aid form if you pay tax. Donations under Gift Aid are worth 25p more for every £1 given
- Leaving a gift in your will to support the future of St Stephen Walbrook
(c) Offer your Time and Talents
Each of us has time, talents and treasure which could be given out of gratitude and to help this church. Will you help in some way? Could your talents be used for the work of St Stephen Walbrook? Please have a look at our Stewardship Leaflet.
(d) Write a Review
If you have visited or you intend to visit our church and you wish to “tell the world” about it, we invite you to take a few moments and write a review. Just click on the TripAdvisor icon. Thank you in advance.